Build IT Right 2019 will be held 4th of April in Newcastle Upon Tyne. If you want to be part of this great event in the North East as a speaker you’ve come to the right place.
Presenters – who should speak at the Build IT Right Conference?
- developers, testers, software architects with an opinion on how to build software ‘right’.
- agile/lean coaches, scrum masters or product owners
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.) with a presence in the North East of England
- computer science or software engineering research institutions with a presence in the North East of England
- non profit organisations promoting software development related activites in the North East of England.
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent programme committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared some topic suggestions but if you have any cool ideas you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit them as well.
Software Development Process
- Agile methods
- Lean software techniques
- Experience reports from Agile coaches, Product Owners & other agile/lean stakeholders
User Experience and User Research
- User Experience design
- User Research techniques
Software Development Technology
- Languages, frameworks or libraries and how they improve development
- Software Architecture done right
- Technical Infrastructure in modern software development
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline 25th January, 2019
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The programme committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters after 25th January, 2019.
Email organizers at email@example.com